Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is your favourite type of music?

Go down 
3 posters

Pop
What is your favourite type of music? Vote_lcap10%What is your favourite type of music? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Rock
What is your favourite type of music? Vote_lcap10%What is your favourite type of music? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Classical
What is your favourite type of music? Vote_lcap20%What is your favourite type of music? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Hip hop
 10% [ 1 ]
R&B
What is your favourite type of music? Vote_lcap0%What is your favourite type of music? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
80s
What is your favourite type of music? Vote_lcap0%What is your favourite type of music? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
70s
 0% [ 0 ]
Jazz
What is your favourite type of music? Vote_lcap20%What is your favourite type of music? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Blues
 20% [ 2 ]
Other
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Lisa
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 967
Registration date : 2008-03-21

What is your favourite type of music? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favourite type of music?   What is your favourite type of music? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 10:10 pm

I know this should be in the catergory Music, but we need some polls here!
So what is your favourite type of music?

I like Pop, Hip hop and R&B.
Back to top Go down
Chrisyee98
Level 5
Chrisyee98

Female
Number of posts : 973
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite type of music?   What is your favourite type of music? EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 5:05 pm

Classical, Jazz, Blues and Other
Back to top Go down
cocongyt
Level 3
cocongyt

Female
Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite type of music?   What is your favourite type of music? EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 8:37 pm

Rock, Blues and others for me!
Back to top Go down
Chrisyee98
Level 5
Chrisyee98

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite type of music?   What is your favourite type of music? EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 1:24 pm

*mumbles* why does everybody like rock anyway..
Back to top Go down
cocongyt
Level 3
cocongyt

Female
Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite type of music?   What is your favourite type of music? EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 3:16 pm

Because...it's cool?
Back to top Go down
Chrisyee98
Level 5
Chrisyee98

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite type of music?   What is your favourite type of music? EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 5:01 pm

and I don't like it because people always turn it on too loud and it hurts my ears and it's so loud I can actually feel it vibrating through me and the floor...
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite type of music?   What is your favourite type of music? EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 5:43 pm

Chrisyee98 wrote:
and I don't like it because people always turn it on too loud and it hurts my ears and it's so loud I can actually feel it vibrating through me and the floor...
Same.
No offence.
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite type of music?   What is your favourite type of music? EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 5:43 pm

I like Hip hop, pop and classical.
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite type of music?   What is your favourite type of music? EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 5:44 pm

cocongyt wrote:
Rock, Blues and others for me!
Other?
What?

I mean what is the other type of music you like?
Back to top Go down
Chrisyee98
Level 5
Chrisyee98

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite type of music?   What is your favourite type of music? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 7:42 pm

Lisa wrote:
Chrisyee98 wrote:
Same.
No offence.
No offence to who?
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite type of music?   What is your favourite type of music? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 11:30 pm

No offence to cocognyt because i don't like the style of music she likes.
Back to top Go down
Chrisyee98
Level 5
Chrisyee98

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite type of music?   What is your favourite type of music? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 5:36 pm

oh..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite type of music?   What is your favourite type of music? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1