Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Read the posts on the inside to find out what it's about

Go down 
2 posters

Are you good at math?
Yes
Read the posts on the inside to find out what it's about Vote_lcap0%Read the posts on the inside to find out what it's about Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Read the posts on the inside to find out what it's about Vote_lcap0%Read the posts on the inside to find out what it's about Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kind of
 0% [ 0 ]
x to the power of 145 add 56 multiplied by y...
Read the posts on the inside to find out what it's about Vote_lcap100%Read the posts on the inside to find out what it's about Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
One. Plus. One. Equals...fwee!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Chrisyee98
Level 5
Chrisyee98

Female
Number of posts : 973
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Read the posts on the inside to find out what it's about Empty
PostSubject: Read the posts on the inside to find out what it's about   Read the posts on the inside to find out what it's about EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 5:44 pm

I'm bored, okay? Anything wrong with trying to post a few polls in here, however dumb they may be?
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 967
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Read the posts on the inside to find out what it's about   Read the posts on the inside to find out what it's about EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 8:37 pm

It's not dumb!
I love mathemetics and I'm fairly good at it.
Yes, I was the one who picked "x to the power of 145 add 56 multiplied by y...Read the posts on the inside to find out what it's about Vote_lcap".
I can probally figure it out if you gave me the whole question.
Back to top Go down
Chrisyee98
Level 5
Chrisyee98

Female
Number of posts : 973
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Read the posts on the inside to find out what it's about   Read the posts on the inside to find out what it's about EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 6:00 pm

lool. same, tho depends on how difficult it is..if it's like xsiturmnriuertklerMULTIPLIED BYreltkjfgndlfkguetnrekglerktueritDIVIDED BYfgdlibnwmlbvifnmeri]ertrehe[he[erh\]tw=Y
or something like that then I probably won't be bothered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Read the posts on the inside to find out what it's about   Read the posts on the inside to find out what it's about Empty

Back to top Go down

Read the posts on the inside to find out what it's about
Page 1 of 1