Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Have a cat for a pet

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lisa
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 967
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Have a cat for a pet Empty
PostSubject: Have a cat for a pet   Have a cat for a pet EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 5:41 pm

What do you have to do to look after a cat?

If you want to have a cat for a pet, what responsibilities do you have to have?
Is it hard?
Back to top Go down
Chrisyee98
Level 5
Chrisyee98

Female
Number of posts : 973
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Have a cat for a pet   Have a cat for a pet EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 7:14 pm

I don't have a cat, but here's some stuff I found from a book:

Did you know that cats are the only fully domesticated household pets? These attractive little creatures love nothing more than being pampered and spoiled, so be prepared to take very good care of them. If you do, you will have a beautiful, faithful friend!
Feed your cat high-quality cat food two to three times each day, and make sure that their water bowls are washed and refilled daily. If your new cat is, in fact, a new baby kitten, because they are often picky and will refuse to eat regular cat food, you can feed them turkey or chicken baby food for a short time (gradually mixing in the cat food). Contrary to popular belief, cats don't really want the milk that goes in your cereal every morning, and milk is never a replacement for water! In fact, cow's milk can sometimes even make cats and kittens ill.
Once your cat has eaten, it will probably want to take a nap somewhere. Cats love to sleep! Give your cat a clean, dry place inside the house, and line that place with a soft, warm blanket or towel. You should make sure that this bed is always kept clean and washed.
Of course, along with eating and sleeping, cats love to look beautiful. Most cats clean themselves very thoroughly, and rarely need a bath. However, they do need to be groomed. Frequently brushing your cat's fur will keep him or her nice and clean, reducing the amount of shedding and cutting down on nasty hairballs. Besides, don't you want your cat to look as wonderful as possible?

There! lol. I got it from an online book from a kids website...Smile
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Have a cat for a pet   Have a cat for a pet EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 10:03 pm

Thanks!
Any more answers?
Back to top Go down
Princezz_Paige
Level 1
Princezz_Paige

Female
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Have a cat for a pet   Have a cat for a pet EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 6:32 pm

i have a cat its not that hard you have to give it food and stuff
Back to top Go down
Chrisyee98
Level 5
Chrisyee98

Female

PostSubject: Re: Have a cat for a pet   Have a cat for a pet EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 6:40 pm

but what about when they spit out um, I think they're called hairballs? ew, what do you do then?
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Have a cat for a pet   Have a cat for a pet EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 7:30 pm

lol
Yeah
Back to top Go down
Chrisyee98
Level 5
Chrisyee98

Female

PostSubject: Re: Have a cat for a pet   Have a cat for a pet EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 5:00 pm

maybe it's like dog poo..just pick it up with a tissue, chuck it in the bin..wipe the remaining stuff..I'm sorry, but ewwww
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Have a cat for a pet   Have a cat for a pet EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 5:48 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
i_luv_sos_4ever
Mini moderator

Female
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Have a cat for a pet   Have a cat for a pet EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 10:54 am

i had a cat, its not that hard you just have to do the usual stuff feed it love it and give it water
Back to top Go down
Lisa
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Have a cat for a pet   Have a cat for a pet EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 10:55 am

OK, Thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have a cat for a pet   Have a cat for a pet Empty

Back to top Go down

Have a cat for a pet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Garbage :: Garbage-
Jump to: